HANZ® Flame Resistant Light Contact Gloves
- made of a lighter weight yarn than the Utility/Liner gloves, for uses with less protection required
- Du Pont's Nomex® with Lycra® spandex
- seamless knit construction with stretch yarn technology to give a snug, comfortable fit
- lightweight glove providing precise dexterity and tactility
- micro grip dot pattern provides more secure gripping than the bare hands, wet or dry
- grip dots have high abrasion resistance, are flame resistant and will not melt or drip
- treated with a durable water/oil repellant for quicker dry time and improved stain removal
- two sizes fit almost all adult sizes of hands
- excellent as a liner glove
What they are not
These Hanz® gloves are flame resistant, but do not protect from high heat or extended exposure to fire. They are not intended for use as fire-fighters gloves or oven mitts. While they have a water repellant finish, unlike our Hanz® Waterproof gloves, they are not waterproof or water resistant.
Nomex ® is a trademark of of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company Lycra® is a trademark of Invista, Inc.